When you fancy a yummy summer dessert that isn’t full of calories our Yummy Berry Cheesecake Parfaits Recipe could just the answer.
This quick to make dessert is just 359 calories per serving where you can enjoy whipped Greek yogurt and cream cheese with fresh juicy summer berries and topped with a delightful cinnamon nut crust.
Yummy Berry Cheesecake Parfaits
- Food Processor
- Large mixing bowl
- 100 g cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup Greek yogurt full-fat
- 3 tbsp honey preferably local (or maple syrup)
- 1 tsp real vanilla extract
- 1 cup strawberries chopped
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the almonds, pecans, dates, and cinnamon. Pulse until the mixture starts to form a ball and the nuts are nicely broken down. Divide the nut crust between 4 individual serving dishes or jars and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth then set aside.
- Divide half of the cheesecake mixture between the 4 serving dishes or jars and divide half of the berries among the individual dishes. Repeat this process with remaining cheesecake mixture and fresh berries.
- Place the parfaits in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to chill. To serve, garnish with ground cinnamon or an extra drizzle of honey, if desired. Enjoy!