This incredibly rich and decadent gourmet café mocha recipe with homemade whipped cream is every bit as delicious as the expensive concoctions available at your local coffee shop.
As shown, this recipe yields two large 500ml/16-oz. drinks. However, it can be divided into 3 or 4 smaller servings depending on what size mugs you are using and how much you want to serve.
Scrumptiously Easy White Café Mocha Recipe
- 2 Mugs 500ml/16 ounces
- Large mixing bowl
- Small Saucepan
Whipped Cream Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup double/heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp icing sugar/powdered sugar
- 1 tsp real vanilla extract
- To prepare the whipped cream, pour the double/heavy whipping cream into a large bowl and mix until it becomes partially solid. Add the vanilla extract, and then the powdered sugar, and continue mixing until light and fluffy. Cover and place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Pour the milk into a saucepan set over medium-low heat. Simmer, stirring continually to prevent scorching, until heated through, about5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Pour white chocolate chips into a medium microwave-safe bowl and heat in 20-second intervals, stirring between each one, until melted. Add the coconut oil and stir to combine.
- Transfer the warm milk into the bowl with the white chocolate sauce and stir to combine and set aside.
- Pour the hot coffee into 500ml/16-oz. mugs and top each one off with the white chocolate milk mixture.
- Remove the whipped cream from the refrigerator and add a big dollop to each mug or spoon into an icing bag fitted with a decorative tip to create an attractive swirl. Add sprinkles, if using, and serve immediately. Enjoy!