This super Fat-burning quick recipe is perfect for those nights you want a light and tasty side dish without pulling out another pot or pan, and it’s perfect for the Keto diet.
Just toss the ingredients into a large non-reactive bowl and give it a quick stir to combine ~ and viola! You have a satisfying side dish or a crunchy filling for sandwiches or lettuce wraps, such as these delicious Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Lettuce Wraps.
Super Easy Crisp & Crunchy Broccoli Slaw
- 250 grams broccoli stalks preferably organic, grated
- 100 grams carrots preferably organic, grated
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves chopped
- 2 tbsp avocado oil mayo
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp whole celery seeds
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Add the broccoli, carrots, parsley, avocado oil mayonnaise, cider vinegar, and celery seed to a large glass or other non-reactive bowl and stir to combine. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately or place in the refrigerator for a couple of hours to chill, if desired. Enjoy!